09/01/2012 - 12/02/2012 Apple Hill Season
11:30 AM-1:30 PM LeTip of El Dorado County
LeTip of El Dorado County meets every Tuesday at Mountain Mike's Pizza in Cameron Park.
Mountain Mikes Pizza
2650 Cameron Park Drive, Suite 100
Cameron Park, CA 95682
Exchange valuable business tips which turns into $$$. Members work to provide you with qualified business leads.
• Members provide access to clients you would not otherwise be able to contact.
• There are no outside speakers. Members identify themselves and their product or service at each meeting.
• You will be able to display your product or service on a predetermined schedule.
• No conflicts of interest are allowed. Your competition can't join once you've joined.
• Meetings begin at 7:16a.m. sharp and conclude by 8:31a.m. sharp (or for lunch clubs 11:31pm to 1:01pm) and are brief and to the point.
• An inspector from LeTip International, Inc. will visit and confirm your place of business. You must be voted on to become a member.
• The format LeTip International, Inc. has developed is over 20 years in creation. It works!
• Each Chapter has a Board of Directors. Every meeting is conducted from a specific format.
5:00 PM Bingo
Bingo!!! Every Tuesday. Doors open at 5:00 pm, gaming starts at 6:15. $10 for first 14 games. Dinners are available for purchase. Lots of great prizes. Pollock Pines/Camino Community Center, 2675 Sanders Drive, Pollock Pines. (across from Umpqua Bank and Bowling Center)
Snacks & beverages available
7:15 PM-9:45 PM Men's Chorus in Placerville
We meet every Tuesday evening, except first Tuesday in June and last Tuesday in December.
Men’s Chorus seeks new members. We’re all about harmony, both in song and as a group of congenial men. We offer excellent training in singing.
Our meetings include chorus rehearsal, singing instruction, quartet singing, and a social time. We regularly sing for the community and put on two concerts each year.
Join us any Tuesday at 7:15pm at the First Christian Church of Placerville, 2687 Andler Rd, Placerville, CA. For more info call Homer at (530) 344-9209 or Keith at (530) 644-4151.